Welcome to Pelvic Pain SA
A multi-disciplinary health care team for people with pelvic pain.
Pelvic Pain SA is a group of independent health professionals all with an interest in the care of people with pelvic pain.
Pelvic Pain can be complicated and our patients often come to us with several different health concerns. One of the reasons that people find it difficult to get the help they need is that no health professionals have all the skills needed to manage all these different problems alone.
We are all independent practitioners, but working together makes it easier for our patients to access the mix of services they need. It also makes it easy to learn together, be involved in teaching and do research.
Pelvic Pain SA Pty Ltd | www.pelvicpainsa.com.au
The Pelvic Pain SA team includes:
We work with researchers:
- Ms Tiffany Brooks
- Dr Louise Hull
- Dr Yudhish Shakespeare
- Ms Kelsi Dodds
- Ms Jane Chalmers
About the Online Shop
Pelvic Pain SA Pty Ltd. www.pelvicpainsa.com.au | firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Shop Terms & Conditions | Returns Policy, Dispatch & Delivery Policy
- We aim to dispatch orders within 14 days via Australia Post, however should an issue arise with your delivery please contact us on email@example.com so we can resolve immediately.
- Educational materials ( CD’s & Books & PDF’s) cannot be returned unless faulty
- Medical devices and or personal use items cannot be returned once opened.
By continuing to use the online shop website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following conditions of use.
- The content of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- No warranties or guarantees are provided as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies and errors. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks and intellectual property in this website, which are not our property, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- The website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for further information only. They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no control of or responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written permission.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising from it is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Effective from September 2009 Information collected from you when using this website is used in accordance with this policy and within the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- When you place an order we collect the information requested in the Order Form.The information is used to complete your order and maintain records for delivery, accounting, taxation and sales purposes. We may send information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Controlling your personal information
- You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information. Please contact us and let us know if you don’t wish your information to be used for sales and marketing purposes. We will not sell or supply your personal information to others unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. You may request details of your personal information which we hold under the Privacy Act.